- Vibrant working culture
- Strong portfolio of quality developments
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic marketing professional to join our Perth team as Senior Marketing Coordinator. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, this role will assist in creating and implementing marketing campaigns for designated projects, corporate marketing activities and to undertake research and provide marketing advice in support of acquisition work.
Some responsibilities include:
- Initiate & maintain innovative and market leading marketing strategies for projects.
- Ensure projects are successfully marketed & sold to achieve profits in line with outlined expectations and within budget.
- Initiate research and maintain a database of information that will aid project acquisitions and marketing strategies for the respective projects.
- Manage the communications and PR strategies for the projects.
- Ensure all marketing (digital, above the line and below the line) is done to the highest standard and reflective of the respective positions of the projects.
- Manage the Customer Relationship Management system and database.
- Assist with corporate marketing initiatives.
- Integrate strategic marketing considerations into the identification of potential new property development, or corporate opportunities for acquisition, participation, merger or management by the Company.
To be considered for this position, you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing or similar.
- At least 4 years’ relevant experience in a similar role.
- Previous experience working within a property or building and construction environment.
- Demonstrates a natural ability to develop and implement innovative and successful brands and marketing campaigns for projects.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong computer proficiency (Proficiency in Microsoft office, Adobe, In Design etc) with ability to learn new programs quickly.
- Relationship building – ability to build relationships with staff and external people.
- Demonstrated organisational skills with ability to meet deadlines and multi-task.
- An enthusiastic and personable nature and a proactive and positive attitude.
Please submit your application by email to email@example.com.