- ASX Listed Property Developer
- Growing South Australian Portfolio of Prime Residential Developments
- Work with a supportive team
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join our team as a Sales Associate, at our rapidly expanding Adelaide office.
At present we have two highly successful projects with Glenside and Fletchers Slip, and we look forward to further growing our South Australian portfolio. These two developments have a combined project value of over $560 million and will be delivered over the next 8 to 10 years. With a focus on the delivery of quality communities and exceptional built form outcomes, this role presents a unique opportunity for a skilled Sales Associate to join our passionate team during an exciting period of growth.
This role will support the Sales Consultant with sales and marketing activities to achieve sales targets and deliver best practice customer service.
Some duties will include:
- Assisting with the completion of sales contracts with prospective purchasers for the company’s Adelaide projects.
- Staffing and maintaining the onsite sales office, which includes ongoing weekend and public holiday work.
- Assisting with input to the marketing team into all advertising material including newspapers, radio, television, brochures, advertising flyers, web-site, point of sale material and all display material for the project.
- Assisting with the necessary contractual documentation for sales of townhouses and apartments within the projects.
- Preparing regular reports, budgets and forecasts for submission to management as required in respect to all sales programs.
- Providing input to the project team with respect to all aspects of maintenance and presentation of the projects.
- Assisting with the management of contractors engaged to maintain the sales office and surrounds to a high standard.
- Championing the use of the company’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Regularly analysing competitor projects and preparing competitor reports.
To be considered for this position, you will have:
- At least 2 years relevant experience in:
- A similar role in sales for a developer (preferred), or
- Experience in a customer service or sales role in real estate, home building or a related property role.
- A current real estate Sales Person registration is desirable.
- Drivers licence and own motor vehicle.
- Strong communication skills with ability to convey clear messages both verbal and written.
- Customer service focus with ability to meet and exceed customer service expectations.
- Demonstrated organisational skills with ability to meet deadlines and multi-task.
About the Company
Cedar Woods Properties Limited is an ASX 300 Australian property development company. Established in 1987, Cedar Woods has a diverse portfolio of assets in Queensland, Victoria, South Australia and Western Australia and is well regarded for the innovation, quality and success of its developments. We consider our staff to be a most valued asset and have a collegial team culture founded on our key values of Integrity, Performance, Innovation, People & Environment.
Our Corporate values are: We do what we say we’ll do | We think about tomorrow | We strive to succeed | We are people developers.
Please email your application to [email protected].