- Growing portfolio of prime residential developments
- Vibrant working culture
- Marketing experience within property industry essential
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join our team as Marketing Coordinator within our Melbourne team. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, this role will include:
- Assisting the Marketing Manager in the execution of marketing strategy across all corporate and project marketing initiatives.
- Initiate research and maintain a database of information that will aid project acquisitions and marketing strategies for the respective projects.
- Monitor and maintain project websites, working with the Marketing Manager & Sales Team to ensure timely and correct updates of sales information.
- Liaison with external creative and media agencies to coordinate media bookings and advertising material for designated projects.
- Upload and maintain third party property listings (Realestate.com.au or other).
- Manage the Customer Relationship Management system and database.
- Coordinate and distribute stakeholder internal and external communications.
- Assist in the coordination of project and corporate events.
- Assist with corporate marketing initiatives.
To be considered for this position, you will have:
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience working within a property or building and construction environment essential.
- Ability to develop and implement innovative and successful brands and marketing campaigns for projects.
- Strong communication skills with ability to convey clear messages both verbal and written.
- Strong computer proficiency (Proficiency in Microsoft CRM, Kentico CMS or similar) with ability to learn new programs quickly.
- Relationship building – ability to build relationships with staff and external people.
- Demonstrated organisational skills with ability to meet deadlines and multi-task.
- An enthusiastic and personable nature and a proactive and positive attitude.
Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.