Marketing Coordinator/Senior Marketing Coordinator
- Growing portfolio of prime residential developments
- Vibrant working culture
- Marketing experience within property industry essential
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join our team as Marketing Coordinator/Senior Marketing Coordinator within our Melbourne team. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, this role will include:
- Assisting the Marketing Manager in the execution of marketing strategy across all corporate and project marketing initiatives.
- Initiate and maintain innovative and market leading marketing strategies for new and existing regional projects.
- Ensure projects are successfully marketed and sold to achieve profits in line with outlined expectations and within budget.
- Monitor and maintain project websites, working with the Marketing Manager & Sales Team to ensure timely and correct updates of sales information.
- Liaison with external creative and media agencies to coordinate media bookings and advertising material for designated projects.
- Manage the communications and PR strategies for the projects.
- Manage the Customer Relationship Management system and database.
- Coordinate and distribute stakeholder internal and external communications.
- Assist in the coordination of project and corporate events.
- Assist with corporate marketing initiatives.
To be considered for this position, you will have:
- At least 4 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience working within a property or building and construction environment.
- Ability to develop and implement innovative and successful brands and marketing campaigns for projects.
- Strong communication skills with ability to convey clear messages both verbal and written.
- Strong computer proficiency (Proficiency in Microsoft CRM, Kentico CMS or similar) with ability to learn new programs quickly.
- Relationship building – ability to build relationships with staff and external people.
- Demonstrated organisational skills with ability to meet deadlines and multi-task.
- An enthusiastic and personable nature and a proactive and positive attitude.
About the Company
Cedar Woods Properties Limited is an ASX 300 Australian property development company. Established in 1987, Cedar Woods has a diverse portfolio of assets in Queensland, Victoria and Western Australia and is well regarded for the innovation, quality and success of its developments. We consider our staff to be a most valued asset and have a collegial team culture founded on our key values of Integrity, Performance, Innovation, People & Environment.
Please submit your application by email [email protected].
Follow us on LinkedIn to get the latest updates on our exciting development projects!