An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Marketing Coordinator to join our Perth team to assist the Marketing Manager & Project Marketing Manager with the creation and implementation of marketing strategies for designated projects and assist with implementation of corporate marketing activities.
In this role, your key responsibilities will include:
- Assist in the Initiation & maintenance of innovative and market leading marketing strategies for new & existing Western Australian projects.
- Ensure projects are successfully marketed & sold so as to achieve profits in line with outlined expectations.
- Assist with market research and maintain a database of information that will aid project acquisitions and marketing strategies for the respective projects.
- Monitor and maintain project websites, working with the sales & marketing teams to ensure timely and correct updates of sales information.
- Liaison with external creative, digital and media agencies to coordinate media bookings and advertising material for designated projects.
- Liaison with external public relations agency to manage the communications and PR strategies for the projects.
- Ensure all marketing (digital, above the line and below the line) is done to the highest standard and reflective of the respective positions of the projects.
- Upload and maintain third party property listings (Realestate.com.au, REIWA or other).
- Assist in the management of the Cedar Woods CRM project databases and communications via CRM system.
To be successful in this role, you will require:
- A minimum of 2 years experience within the property, building or construction industry.
- Demonstrates a natural ability to develop and implement innovative and successful brands and marketing campaigns for projects
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Previous experience with CMS, CRM and marketing automation platforms is highly desirable.
Why work at Cedar Woods?
Cedar Woods is a multi-award-winning leader in the identification, design and development of quality residential and commercial properties in Australia.
The evolution of our culture has created an impenetrable point of difference between us and our competitors and an environment for our people to grow and advance their careers.
The passionate people who work here are motivated to not only achieve their personal goals, but to work together and succeed as a high-performing team.
Our Corporate values are at the heart of what we do. They play an important role in shaping our company culture and support the delivery of the Cedar Woods purpose and vision. Our values are:
We do what we say we'll do | We think about tomorrow | Creating community connection | We strive to succeed | We are people developers.
If you are interested in this role, please email your application to [email protected].