- ASX Listed Property Developer
- Growing South Australian Portfolio of Prime Residential Developments
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join our team as a Customer Liaison Officer, at our rapidly expanding Adelaide office.
Following the highly successful launch of our Glenside project we will soon be launching our second master planned project at Port Adelaide as we grow our South Australian portfolio. This role will service both projects. These two developments have a combined project value of over $560 million and will be delivered over the next 8 to 10 years. With a focus on the delivery of quality communities and exceptional built form outcomes, this role presents a unique opportunity for a skilled Liaison Officer to join our passionate team during an exciting period of growth.
This role will support the Sales Consultants and Development Managers to deliver best practice customer service.
Some duties will include:
- Maintain client relationships throughout the build process
- Respond to customer queries as efficiently as possible, advise a response time and provide updates until issue resolved.
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager and Development Manager/s to devise strategies on supporting and maintaining the strong customer service provided to purchasers from conversion of sale to settlement.
- Develop and implement initiatives to enhance the customer experience.
- Schedule reminders to prompt clients in advance for key milestone events, to include finance, and settlement dates.
- Preparation of all purchaser correspondence ie letters, emails, texts
- Provide relief support in the sales office and occasionally work weekends.
- Direct estate specific issues, which are not part of the routine administration, to the relevant development manager
- Ensure that the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system is continuously updated, logging all client communications
- Manage the inspection process with purchaser and builder
- Manage the settlement process with purchasers and lenders
- Maintain a register of completed contracts
- Manage re-sale approvals, nominations and assumption deeds with development managers
- Manage post sale contractual obligations in liaison with development managers
- Maintenance and monitoring product, customer & contract data in the Cedar Woods systems
- Assist in the review and processing of commission invoices and claims
- General reception duties and administrative support to the team
To be considered for this position, you will have:
- At least 2 years relevant experience in a similar role for a developer (preferred), or
- Experience in a customer service role in real estate, home building or a related property role
- Administration and office experience
- Drivers licence and own motor vehicle
- Strong communication skills with ability to convey clear messages both verbal and written
- Customer service focus with ability to meet and exceed customer service expectations.
- Demonstrated organisational skills with ability to meet deadlines and multi-task
Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org