- West Perth Location
- Permanent Full Time
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join the team as a Contracts Administrator within our Perth office.
This role would proactively manage the administration of sales contracts of allocated portfolios, from execution through to settlement. This role will also provide CRM support to the sales team in the co-ordination and management of sales activities and customer service support.
Some duties will include:
- Processing new sales contracts and logging to the CRM system.
- Provide effective communication updates to clients, estate sales managers, development managers, bank/broker contacts, settlement agents and internal staff, as required on progress of deals.
- Facilitate finance extensions, when required, and monitor progress to ensure compliance.
- Monitor and manage the key milestone dates on the sales contracts identifying any issues that could delay settlement.
- Demonstrate initiative with process improvements and enhancements to CRM system.
- Generate reports for Management, Sales Team and Accounts as required.
- Assume a leading role as a subject matter expert for contracts administration.
- Process interim and final settlement statements.
- General contracts administration as required.
To be considered for this position, you will have:
- A relevant qualification in Business Administration/Finance or Settlements.
- At least 2 years’ experience in building or land administration desirable.
- An understanding of contracts, sales representative roles, finance approval process, settlement agency/lawyer roles relative to the settlement process.
- Previous experience with CRM software (such as Microsoft CRM or Salesforce) will be highly regarded.
- Strong communication skills with ability to convey clear messages both verbal and written.
- Ability to interpret and understand a range of documents including contract terms, finance approvals and extensions.
- Customer service focus with ability to meet and exceed customer service expectations.
- Demonstrated organisational skills with ability to meet deadlines and multi-task.
Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.