- Exciting pipeline of IT projects
- Career development opportunity
- Perth based with national responsibilities
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join the Cedar Woods team as the IT Service Delivery Manager. Reporting to the Manager Digital & Technology, this role is based in Perth with national responsibilities.
This role would:
- Perform the role of IT Service Delivery Manager to ensure the highest service levels to all staff from outsourced IT service providers in the most cost effective manner.
- Provide Project Management for the implementation of IT initiatives into the business.
- Provide IT Operations support for all Cedar Woods offices.
- Be the focal point for all IT procurement and maintenance activities including but not limited to network and desktop infrastructure, telecommunications, mobile devices, cloud computing assets and other business critical IT infrastructure.
- Be a champion for IT policies, standards and procedureITs ensuring the business understand and adhere to policies for information security, acceptable use of technology and management of data.
- Provide support in all areas of IT to the Manager Digital & Technology.
To be considered for this position, you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in IT or related field.
- At least 5 years IT Industry experience with 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience in IT Service Delivery Management of multiple, outsourced service providers.
- Experience in full life cycle IT Project Management.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 stack of technology and applications is highly regarded.
- Experience in managing cloud technologies is highly regarded.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to convey clear and concise messages
- Demonstrated ability to manage resources, tasks, scope and budget to achieve project goals.
- Strong ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with staff, management and suppliers.
- Strong organisational and multi-tasking skills.
Please submit your application by emailing email@example.com.