- Growth Agenda
- St Kilda Road Location
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Acquisitions Manager to join our Melbourne team. This role would manage the process of sourcing, researching and negotiating new acquisitions to meet corporate plan targets with respect to program, financial and agreed quality standards.
Focusing on acquisitions in Victoria and Queensland, this role will also provide acquisitions support to other states from time to time. Some interstate travel will be required.
Your duties and responsibilities will include to:
- Identify and assess property acquisition opportunities.
- Undertake feasibility analysis and arrange due diligence reports on proposed acquisitions.
- Negotiation of acquisition opportunities with land owners.
- Act as the primary contact for agents, land owners and consultants in regards to acquisition opportunities.
- Secure potential investors to participate in syndicated projects, consistent with the company syndication model.
- Development management activities from time to time.
- Assisting with identifying and establishing new business opportunities for Cedar Woods.
To be considered for this position, you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in property, valuations or a related discipline.
- Substantial experience in an Acquisitions, Development Management, Valuation or Agency background.
- Demonstrated development feasibility and valuation experience.
- Experience with preparation and management of major project bids/tenders/acquisitions.
- Management of a planning permit application from preparation to approval.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including report writing.
- High degree of motivation and self-drive.
- Strong attention to detail.
Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.