Cedar Woods Properties Limited $5,000 Harvey Norman Voucher Promotion 2016
1 February 2016 – 31March 2016
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Cedar Woods Properties Limited (Cedar Woods) is offering the ‘$5,000 Harvey Norman Voucher’ Campaign across the key projects in Western Australia subject to the terms and conditions below.
SECTION A: $5,000 HARVEY NORMAN VOUCHER (INCENTIVE VOUCHER)
- Information on how to enter form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The promoter is Cedar Woods Properties Pty Ltd (ABN 47 009 259 081) of Ground Floor, 50 Colin Street, West Perth, WA 6005. Telephone: 08 9480 1500 (Promoter).
- The promotion of the Incentive Voucher are applicable to specific Cedar Woods Properties Limited estates starts at 7.00am AWST on 01/02/2016 and ends at 5.00pm AWST on 31/03/2016 (Incentive Period) or unless specified during this period.
- The Incentive Voucher consist of a total of $5,000 (RRP) Harvey Norman Voucher.
- Buyer agrees to adhere to the terms and conditions outlined by Harvey Norman as part of the receipt of the Incentive Voucher.
- The Incentive Voucher is not redeemable for cash, cannot be transferred, assigned or disposed by the Buyer and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offers promoted by Cedar Woods Properties Limited (past or present) in relation to the Qualifying Projects and Eligible Lots.
- The Promoter reserved the right, at any time, to verify the validity of the Buyer (including an Buyers identity, age and place of residence) and reserved the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, submitted an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its right at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal right to recover damages or other compensation arising out of any such offence are reserved.
SECTION B: QUALIFYING PROJECTS & ELGIBILE LOTS
- Subject to these terms and conditions, the Incentive Voucher is offered to each person (Buyer) who purchases a lot listed in the attachment outlined in these terms and conditions (Eligible Lots), in any one of Cedar Woods Properties Limited participating projects in Western Australia (Qualifying Projects).
- The Incentive applies to the following residential land lots in Cedar Woods Properties Limited residential communities (Qualifying Projects):
(a) Ariella Private Estate, Brabham
(b) The Brook at Byford, Byford
(c) Byford on the Scarp, Byford
(d) The Rivergums, Baldivis
- For details of availability of Qualifying Projects, visit http://www.cedarwoods.com.au/project-finder for more information on each residential community.
SECTION C: ELIGIBLE BUYERS
- In order to receive the Incentive the potential purchaser (Buyer) must:
(a) execute a Contract of Sale (Contract of Sale) to purchase an Eligible Lot in one of the Qualifying Lands between 7.00am AWST on 01/02/2016 and ends at 5.00pm AWST on 31/03/2016 with Cedar Woods Properties Limited;
(b) settle on the settlement date specified in the Contract of Sale and/or before 5.00pm AWST on 30 June 2016; and
(c) satisfy any other condition of eligibility to receive the Incentive Voucher as set out in all other relative clauses in these terms and conditions.
- Buyers will forfeit all rights to receive the Incentive Voucher if Buyer fails to comply with the conditions set above.
- The obligation of Cedar Woods Properties Limited to provide the Referrer the Incentive Voucher is subject to and conditional upon the Buyer satisfying the conditions set out above. If the Buyer does not satisfy those conditions, then Cedar Woods Properties Limited is not obliged to supply to the Incentive Voucher, and the Buyer must not raise, take or make any objection, claim, demand or cause of action (whether based in contract, equity, tort or statute) for loss, damage or compensation by reason of the refusal or failure by Cedar Woods Properties Limited to supply the Incentive Voucher.
- Any taxes which may be payable as a consequence of receiving the Incentive Voucher are the sole responsibility of the Buyer.
SECTION D: GENERAL TERMS
- Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Incentive Voucher are not included. Redemption of the Voucher are subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer.
- All other expenses are the responsibility of the Incentive Voucher recipient.
- Each Incentive Voucher recipient acknowledges that the Voucher is subject to the standard terms and conditions of the individual prize and voucher supplier(s) and may be subject to additional terms and conditions imposed by third parties. The recipients must become acquainted with any such additional terms and conditions prior to accepting conditions imposed on the taking of the Voucher, or for the breach of those conditions by any person.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonable anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion as appropriate.
- In participating in this promotion, the recipients agrees to participate and co-operate as required in all editorial activities relating to this promotion, including but not limited to being interviewed and photographed.
- Recipients consent to the Promoter using their name and image in the event they are the Prize winner in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any production manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for an excludes all liability (including negligence), for any loss or damage; whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties (whether or not under the Promoter’s control; (b) any theft or third party interference; (c) any claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in Incentive value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) redemption of, use of, taking of and/or participating in the Incentive Voucher.
SECTION E: PRIVACY CONSENT
SECTION F: ATTACHMENT – LIST OF ELIGIBLE LOTS BY QUALIFYING PROJECTS
|The Rivergums||Ariella Private Estate||Byford on the Scarp||The Brook at Byford|
|980||52|| || |
|982||57|| || |
|988||59|| || |
|989||66|| || |
|990||71|| || |
|993||72|| || |
|995||73|| || |
|996||74|| || |
|997||76|| || |
|998||78|| || |
| ||79|| || |
| ||80|| || |
| ||93|| || |
| ||95|| || |
| ||96|| || |
| ||97|| || |
| ||98|| || |
| ||99|| || |
| ||101|| || |
| ||131|| || |
| ||330|| || |
| ||331|| || |
| ||332|| || |
| ||333|| || |
| ||342|| || |
| ||343|| || |
| ||344|| || |